Health Surveillance & Medical Screening
For UK wide workplace Health Surveillance, Everwell has a team of Occupational Health Nurse Advisors (and/or OH Doctors) ready to come to your site to complete a comprehensive range of medicals or occupational health surveillance activities. Our workplace occupational health testing service is convenient, effective and minimises any effect upon the employee and production.
To utilise our services could not be simpler:
- Contact us and tell us what health screening you require or tell us what you do & we can advise you.
- We arrange convenient dates for the on-site surveillance and/or medicals.
- We send an Occupational Health Nurse and all the equipment required, at the agreed time.
- The Occupational Health Nurse works through the planned health screening & medicals.
- Thereafter we issue the report, feedback and/or advice.
At the appropriate time, we remind you when your health surveillance is next due according to the relevant regulation.
Everwell’s Workplace Occupational Health Surveillance service can be tailored to meet your requirements.
We simply pick from a menu of medicals designed to cover the relevant regulations such as, any HSE regulations or HSE health surveillance guidance, COSHH, Noise at Work Regulations, Working-Time Directive, CLAW regulations, etc.