OHA – NW
OHA – Liverpool / Manchester
- NW – Liverpool through to Manchester
- Full-time, Part-time
Everwell are nationwide providers of OH Services. We work with diverse clients across the country providing a full remit of services. We provide convenient on-site / workplace and off-site services to all types of organisations from SMEs to large single and multiple site operations, for both private and public bodies.
We like to consider that we “Make a Difference” for our customers and their employees. We do this by ensuring that we carefully listen to our clients, provide robust and timely advice, show respect and act ethically in all that we say and do.
An opportunity has arisen for proactive Occupational Health Advisor(s) to join our team in the Merseyside and/or Greater Manchester areas . Everwell are keen to hear from candidates who are interested in working both full-time or part-time.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate that you can work autonomously; be proactive and provide practical and robust advice. You will be a great communicator who can build strong relationships with people at all levels and you must be well organised and dedicated to delivering a first class OH service to our clients.
Everwell Occupational Health LTD
Details of The Role
- Undertaking sickness absence support and case management including face-to-face and telephone consultations.
- Producing reports including fitness certificates, management reports and recording management information.
- Delivering Everwell’s Wellbeing programme including undertaking voluntary health checks and briefing sessions promoting good health on our client/s site.
- You will need to have recent experience in undertaking statutory health surveillance including undertaking and reporting on comparisons.
- Delivering fitness to work medicals and screening new joiner questionnaires including undertaking baseline medicals for those employees working in the factory environment.
- IT literacy is an essential requirement for this role as is excellent administrative skills and the ability to maintain clear and accurate records.
- An element of travelling within your local region will be required, as you will be expected to work at different sites; typically within commutable distance from your home.
To be considered for this role you need to be an NMC registered nurse and have an Occupational Health degree or diploma and have proven experience of delivering OH services. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to effectively manage relationships with on-site customers.