DSE Workstation Assessments
One of Everwell’s Specialist Ergonomic assessors can come to your office/site and undertake a thorough Display Screen Equipment (DSE) assessment for your DSE users.
Using an Ergonomic Assessor is particular useful for those people who are already complaining about a health problem related to using a computer (whether it is a back ache, upper limb problems, RSI, etc) because they are able to explore the wider medical side of any issues and therefore can offer a fully considered answer with appropriate medical advice.
A DSE risk assessment would include:
- One to one evaluation of each workstation.
- Detailed questioning of the DSE user.
- Posture and interface with DSE.
- General ergonomic setup.
- Exploration of general well being & medical issues including existing MSD, RSI or eyesight problems.
- Any other relevant issue.
- Comprehensive review of Chair, Screen, Lighting, Mouse, Keyboard, Desk and Environment.
- Basic DSE user advice and training i.e. chair, posture etc.
- Issue a summary report and recommendations to Management.
For more information about our comprehensive DSE reviews contact us today.